Download the latest version of the plugin.
|EncryptTitan Outlook Plugin v. 1.66 Installation file|
Description: EncryptTitan Outlook Plugin v. 1.66 Installation file
Prerequisite: Outlook 2013 (32 or 64-bit), Outlook 2016 (32 or 64-bit), Outlook 2019 (32 or 64-bit)
Release Date: Mar 2022
SIZE: 35.1 MB
1) Click the Next button to start the installation.
2) Carefully review and then accept the terms of the Licensing Agreement.
3) Press the Next button to install the EncryptTItan Plugin using the default installation path. This will install the EncryptTitan plugin for all users that log into the machine.
If the machine has multiple local accounts, and you wish to install the plugin only for specific local accounts, press the Change button. Next, enter the path to the users AppData local profile. The path would normally be C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local but may differ in your environment.
Please note that the AppData folder is normally hidden, so you may need to type in the path if you don't have hidden folders set to be visible.
4) Press the Install button to start the installation process.
5) Press the Finish button to complete the installation.