How To force an Encrypted Email to the Secure Portal
Because TLS Verify does not provide the enhanced security that the Secure Portal offers, the sender may decide they want to ignore TLS Verify encryption as a delivery method and force the message to be delivered to the Secure Portal.
To force a message to the Secure Portal the sender only needs to type in a different keyword in the subject line.
- Log in to your email account (either via an email client such as Outlook or via the web).
- Create a new email message.
- Ensure the recipient’s email address is correct.
- In the Subject field of the email, enter the text /secureportal/ either before or after the subject of the message.
- Type the message.
- Click on Send to send the message. EncryptTitan will then encrypt the message and deliver it to the intended recipient.
- Encrypt Titan will “force” the delivery of the email to the Secure Portal and the recipient will receive a notification message with a link and instructions on how to retrieve the secure message.
Note: /secureportal/ is not case sensitive; /SECUREPORTAL/ or /Secureportal/ for example, could also be used.